Tired of the same old lighters? Looking for a lighter that is not only stylish but also has an awesome design? Wanting to change your style up and go from cheap flip-top cigarette lighters to something more unique. Well, look no further because this blog post will be reviewing the best plasma lighter on the market!
This review will cover everything you need to know about finding a great plasma lighter, including where they come from, how much they cost, what makes them so cool and why you should buy one today! So read on if you want to learn all about plasma lighters.
Table of Contents
- Top Picks for the Best Plasma Lighter
- Best Plasma Lighters Comparison
- View 9 of the Top Rated Plasma Lighter Reviews
- 1. Ronxs Plasma Lighter
- 2. Suprus Flameless Plasma Lighter
- 3. Sipoe Plasma Lighter
- 4. Lcfun Plasma Lighter
- 5. iLevar Plasma Lighter
- 6. Survival Frog Tesla Plasma Lighter
- 7. Lcfun Dual Arc Plasma Lighter
- 8. Saberlight Sparq Rechargeable Plasma Lighter
- 9. TG Plasma Lighter
- Plasma Lighter Buying Guide: What to Look for in a Plasma Lighter?
- Types of plasma lighters
- Benefits of Owning a Plasma Lighter
- Frequently Asked Questions about Plasma Lighter
Top Picks for the Best Plasma Lighter
Best Flexible Neck | Ronxs Plasma Lighter
Longer | Certified Safe | Larger Capacity | 600 Uses
Best Pocket Size | Suprus Flameless Plasma Lighter
Treble Safety Design | Flameless | Lightweight | 500 Uses
Best Flameless | Sipoe Plasma Lighter
Upgraded | Unique | Elegant | Powerful | Compact | 500 Uses
Best Camouflage | Lcfun Plasma Lighter
Multipurpose | Economic | Eco-Friendly | Fashion | Durable
Best Dual Arc | Ilevar Plasma Lighter
Premium Design | Quality | Safe | Elegant | 500~600 Uses
Best Built-In Flashlight | Survival Frog Tesla Plasma Lighter
Perfect | Survival | Effortless | Windproof | 300 Uses
Best Slope Pole Design | Lcfun Dual Arc Plasma Lighter
Dragon Pattern | Quality | Flameless | Windproof | Portable | Long Life
Best Portable | Saberlight Sparq Rechargeable Plasma Lighter
Compact | Powerful | Lightweight | Rechargeable | Windproof
Best Durable | TG Plasma Lighter
Handy | Flameless Innovation | Waterproof | 300 Uses
Best Plasma Lighters Comparison
Ronxs Plasma Lighter
Suprus Flameless Plasma Lighter
Sipoe Plasma Lighter
Lcfun Plasma Lighter
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Zinc
iLevar Plasma Lighter
Survival Frog Tesla Plasma Lighter
lcfun Dual Arc Plasma Lighter
Saberlight Sparq Rechargeable Plasma Lighter
TG Plasma Lighter
View 9 of the Top Rated Plasma Lighter Reviews
1. Ronxs Plasma Lighter
We all know how hard it can be to light a bonfire, using up bag after bag of butane lighters. Most batteries only have one use before recharging, which requires gas or other toxic fluids. Ronxes Lighter is the ultimate solution to your lighter needs! With 600 charges in each fully charged battery, you are free from inconvenient shortages and expensive lighters!
This small yet powerful device features windproof technology so you can even go camping or have a BBQ. It's not just practical, and this sleek design is easy on the eyes too! Let it handle all your lighting needs today for convenience and safety with Ronxs Plasma Lighter.
Ronxs Plasma Lighter is the best plasma lighter for bowls. Its small size means it can go anywhere, and its high output will keep your bowl lit longer than other models on the market!
Meet the Ronxs Plasma Lighter. This handy little device is perfect for anyone who needs a quick and effective means to start their fire without any treacherous matches or dangerous lighter fluid!
2. Suprus Flameless Plasma Lighter
So you want to relive the days of teen, where your carefree youth was spent plying about with friends and lanterns? We gave up candles for electric lights long ago, but there are reasons to go back even now. We made carrying one around easier too! Suprus Flameless Plasma Lighter is rechargeable by USB, safe because it has a safety switch, can light up other flammables like petroleum jelly or gas cans. So if you find yourself out camping by the bonfire next fall night or frying marshmallows at that local Thanksgiving dinner - pull out this nifty flashlight to make sure your food doesn't burn faster than you can eat it.
Tired of those bulky, flame-casting lighters? The Suprus Flameless Plasma Lighter is the best plasma lighter for camping. This sleek and compact design doesn't require any kindling or fuel at all. It uses high static pressure magnetic ionized gas, which means there are no dangerous toxins in its operation - so go ahead; take your campfire outside with this bad boy (and save some trees).
The SUPRUS Flameless Plasma Lighter is a windproof and pocket-sized lighter that uses the power of plasma instead of traditional butane. This ensures you never have to worry about refuelling it! There's no need for fluid refills, either--you can charge it up using your computer or any USB charger.
3. Sipoe Plasma Lighter
Blend elegance with ingenuity by switching your traditional lighter for the new Sipoe Plasma Lighter. The portable, sleek design means it's always on hand to light up your life with style and ease; instead of that old hassle of matches or lighters that ran out at the worst times. The Sipoe Plasma Lighter is the best plasma lighter for cigars. This is the perfect way to start your day with a tasty cigar. It can be used as an everyday lighter or on special occasions when you want everyone around you in awe of how cool it looks!
Sipoe Plasma Lighter will wow any friends, family or potential customers with its sleek design and beautiful function. The windproof plasma beam is a unique heat source that offers quick, easy lights in even the windiest conditions.
This lighter has a built-in battery that lasts over 500 charges, so be confident when you have this lightweight accessory on hand. With 1.5 hours of recharge time from your laptop or power bank, these convenient lighters are available for everyone! Windproof and futuristic fairy ion electro sticky plasma beams await you with Sipoe Plasma Lighter!
4. Lcfun Plasma Lighter
When you need a fire for survival or just to relax, the Lcfun Plasma Lighter is all you'll need! The windproof and flameless plasma lighter will help light your campfire starting from a mere flick of a switch. Let its USB rechargeable arc lighter power up to provide a dependable flame with no matter what Mother Nature throws at it! At only 2 hours full charge, this tool can be ready whenever needed with an included cord lanyard for convenience during outdoor adventures. Finally, the metal-ring sealed lighter cover keeps our Lcfun out of harm's way so you can enjoy entertainment by nightfall.
Want a safe and windproof way to light up your life? Then, the Lcfun Plasma Lighter is a perfect choice for you. With its waterproof, metal-ring sealed cover and locking clasp, this baby can withstand any storm or other elements Mother Nature has in store. It's also USB rechargeable, and there's no need for gas or butane–just plug it in and watch your sparks fly! Oh yes, we went there. But really, sleek design meets UV arc technology, which guarantees that even the windiest conditions won't put out this great product.
Ever found yourself in need of a fire, but the wind is too strong to start a match? Then, the Lcfun Plasma Lighter solves that problem! Powered by gas fuel with an electronic spark for ignition, this product is perfect for any outdoor adventure where a fire is needed quickly and effortlessly. Lcfun's Plasma Lighter is the best triple arc plasma lighter. It comes with three different coloured tips so you can light your cigar, cigarette or anything in seconds!
5. iLevar Plasma Lighter
The iLevar Plasma Lighter is not like your other lighters; although it looks similar, this lighter uses plasma technology that eliminates any need for flammable gas. That means you don't have to worry about the weather or wind conditions while still enjoying a lighting flame!
This is an electric lighter that doesn't require any flame! This marvel of modern technology has 4 LED battery lights to display different power level statuses and remind you to recharge them in advance. The high-quality battery cycle lasts 500-600 charges and is safe and durable, so don't worry about it coming uncharged or starting a fire. In addition, it uses plasma tech so that you don't have to worry about harmful chemicals.
The iLevar Plasma Lighter is the best plasma lighter for pipes, and you can enjoy your pipe without worrying about fire safety. It's safer than an open flame and can be used on any surface because it puts out only heat - no flames! This iLevar Plasma Lighter isn't the type of product you'll leave at home for fear of emergencies - but rather something around your neck ready for use on every adventure ahead.
6. Survival Frog Tesla Plasma Lighter
How would you like never to suffer the pain of freezing fingers at camp again? Meet the Survival Frog Tesla Plasma Lighter, an all-in-one camping accessory. It's windproof, waterproof (essential for rainy evenings), free of flame (allowing safe use in forests) and darn near indestructible. Of course, with a built-in flashlight, you can light up your campsite like never before too!
The Survival Frog Tesla plasma lighter is water and windproof provides a top-facing dual arc plasma. It is rechargeable via USB for your easy convenience during camping and hiking trips. It has an LED flashlight to guide you through dark situations and anywhere else. It does so much more than flameless lighters ever could. Compared to the disposable plastic Bic versions of flint matches we've come to know and love, this innovative device will last you way longer without the need for gaseous emissions. It's perfect for whatever it is that needs fire (camping activity or otherwise).
The Survival Frog Tesla Plasma Lighter is the best tactical plasma lighter because it can be used anywhere, anytime. The lightweight and compact design of this outdoor enthusiast's favourite means that you're always prepared for any adventure!
7. Lcfun Dual Arc Plasma Lighter
Meet the coolest lighters on the planet. Lcfun has taken their Dual Arc Plasma Lighter and designed it with a sleek, modern appearance that is not only easy on your eyes but also cool to use. Have you ever tried to light a candle in the middle of an outdoor rave? It's just not possible because normal lighters can't stand up to wind and rain for long. The Lcfun Dual Arc Plasma Lighter manages to do this without creating any sparks or noise so that if you care about what people think, they will be astonished by how discreetly brilliant this lighter is!
No burns, no pain. That's what Lcfun is about. The Lcfun Plasma Lighter is the cool lighter that's better than your old school disposable ones. With a 75° slope, this "game-changer" gets every end of the cigarette lit up to pro-quality. And with dual arcs, you can light even when there's wind (and it works great in high winds). No need for matches or lighters after you get this handy accessory on hand.
Lcfun Dual Arc Plasma Lighter is the best plasma lighter for the bong. This is an innovative design that can be used for both bongs and pipes. It's perfect if you want to enjoy a smoke session with friends, but it also makes the ideal gift!
8. Saberlight Sparq Rechargeable Plasma Lighter
The Saberlight Sparq Rechargeable Plasma Lighter is the world's most innovative lighter design for refuelling its power. It automatically recharges in any wall outlet, car charger, or USB adapter when not in use.
You'll never experience an empty lighter again, thanks to the Saberlight Sparq. Its rechargeable design means that you'll always have fuel available for your needs, and it's small & compact enough to carry with you. In addition, the dual-beam plasma technology creates a powerful flame, so there is no need for gas or butane. Even in adverse conditions such as wind and water, it retains its power, so throw it in your pocket or purse and share some light whenever the occasion arises!
The sleek and simple design of the Saberlight Rechargeable Plasma Lighter is what sets it apart from any other lighter on the market. With a powerful plasma beam, this durable lighter will last you as long as your average disposable butane-fueled cigarette lighter would. Not only does it never run out of fuel, making them infinitely refillable and low upkeep, but they also won't ever break or go bad due to rough conditions because these lighters are completely waterproof! The biggest perk yet? We're not just talking about one single-use at a time here - the Saberlight comes with its rechargeable battery that lasts for over 300 uses!
The Saberlight Sparq Rechargeable Plasma Lighter is the best electric plasma arc lighter on Earth. This is the best way to start your day. This sleek, black arc lighter will wake you up in a good mood with its futuristic design and bright blue light show that can last for hours on end!
9. TG Plasma Lighter
The TG Plasma Lighter is the revolutionary lighter to modernize your cigarette game. The sleek design features a silicone rubber casing, windproof plasma for any weather, and a push-to-open cover to lock in protection—allowing you to vape without worry! With its built-in short circuit protection and high capacity battery, this thing really will last as long as the label says it does. Stop running out of lighter fluid so often with our innovative cylindrical body that allows for a 3x longer burn time than standard lighter size on one charge!
The TG Plasma Lighter is the best dual arc plasma lighter on Earth! The sleek and stylish design makes it look like an art piece as well. It lights up with a smooth flame that creates very little smoke for cleaner combustion - better than any other device out there!"
Enjoy the breeze, no more burnt fingers with the TG Plasma Lighter. You can light up whatever you need quickly and easily with just a push of the button. Keep your hands safe from heat for longer periods than ever before! With an easy to use locking mechanism, there's never any fear of dropping it. If you're looking for quality on-the-go ignition, look no further than this reliable lighter by TGT Design.
Plasma Lighter Buying Guide: What to Look for in a Plasma Lighter?
You have been told that plasma lighters are more reliable, safer and a lot better for the environment. Now, you want to buy one of your own without knowing where to start.
The first thing you should do before going out on a search is research about these lighters properly. You can try reading reviews on some of the best models available in the market today or even watch videos online if you're still not convinced about their usefulness. Having an idea of what you're looking for will help you achieve your goal faster instead of blindly wasting money by buying something that isn't up to your standards.
To fully grasp how plasma lighter works, read some background information on the technology behind them.
As you start to learn more about plasma lighters, it's only natural that you'll want to know which brands and models are worth purchasing. Here are some buying factors you should keep in mind:
- Strength of Lighter – Plasma lighters can generate a flame as hot as 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit (in some cases 2,500 F). The lighter is way more desirable than the average candle lighter and actually ten times stronger than its ancestor, the butane gas lighter. Be careful not to hold your hand too close when inspecting these things for this safety reasons.
- Design – Not all plasma lighters look the same because some have been designed from scratch while others look like regular metal cigarette lighters. The one you'll choose will ultimately depend on your preference, but it's wise to consider readability. After all, some models are too bright at night because of their backlighting features.
- Battery Life – Plasma lighters run on batteries consumed when producing this plasma arc or electric arc. You can either get disposable cells or rechargeable types depending on the brand and model you'd like to buy. Either way, always check how long each battery lasts before replacing them for convenience purposes.
- Warranty – Never forget to check what kind of warranty comes with your purchase, especially if you're buying online, because most items that come with a guarantee only last for around 30 days, while others have an extended period of up to 12 months or more.
- Charging Time – Because plasma lighters use batteries as a power source, it's only natural that you'll want to make sure how long it takes them before they can charge fully for convenient purposes. A quick and efficient charging time is always more favourable than buying one with lengthy ones because of convenience.
- Size – This may not be an important factor, but size can matter depending on who will use it and where. The disadvantage of buying larger lighter models is that you need both of your hands to operate, which isn't ideal if you don't have too much space to spare, like at work or school unless the place allows smoking inside their premises.
- Price – You should always consider how much you're willing to shell out before buying a plasma lighter because it affects your budget as well as the product itself. While most of them are relatively more expensive than gas and other traditional lighters, cheaper models don't normally work as effectively, especially if they run on disposable batteries or can only be recharged about 100 times, equivalent to a month's use only.
- Add-on features – Plasma lighters are primarily used for cigarette lighting purposes. Some brands boast additional accessories like ashtrays (for smokers who want to properly extinguish their cigarettes without wasting time looking for an empty can or something similar) and cigar punches (to cut cigars). It's always a bonus if you find a lighter that comes with these features, so it pays to check the product's details first before purchasing one.
- Availability – This is another factor you have to consider. Because not all plasma lighters are available in every region known to man, which can be frustrating for those who want to buy something as soon as possible, suppose you're travelling abroad and need a cigarette light asap. In that case, it's not as bad as walking around looking for gas stations or convenience stores, but buying from someone who sells them at a lower price can always help save your day away from nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
- External Materials – The most common external materials in plasma lighters are metal alloy and stainless steel. Still, there's also rubber and plastic, which are common for both disposable and rechargeable types. Of course, the ultimate goal here is to find one made of durable materials, especially when it comes with an extended warranty period.
After considering these factors, you're guaranteed to find a plasma lighter model that's effective in igniting cigarettes while also having excellent built-in features like longer battery life or quick charging times. So shop around online today and buy the best plasma lighter at the most affordable price!
Types of plasma lighters
There are several different types of plasma lighters, the most common three being single-arc, double-arc, and flexible arm. Every kind of lighter has specific strengths and is useful for a variety of purposes.
A) Single-Arc Lighters:
The most basic type of plasma lighter uses from two to four electrodes that produce an arc to ionize the air. Since all four electrodes are connected in parallel, there is only one path for electron flow through the gas between them. This leads to a single arc of plasma that moves back and forth across the space where you want to light something up.
Single-arc lighters are very efficient at using electricity because they can handle a lot of currents, but they require a high voltage to work. This means that their ignition requires more energy than the other two types of lighters, and they don't tend to work as well with lower-cost fuel sources like butane or regular lighter fluid.
B) Double-Arc Lighters:
Double-arc plasma lighters have two sets of electrodes that produce arcs, one above the other. This allows for greater ionization between them and makes it much easier to light things like cigarettes where you need a larger arc.
Double-arc plasma lighters also tend to be more efficient than single-arc ones because they can handle a lower voltage while still producing an arc that's easy to work with.
C) Flexible-Arm Lighters:
This type of lighter is the most complex. Flexible-arm plasma lighters use parallel electrodes as single-arc ones do, but they also have a third set connected at right angles for extra ionization and stability. They also have a very low ignition voltage that makes them easy to use with butane.
These lighters are also able to produce multiple arcs, which allows for more versatility in their application. For example, a single flexible arm plasma lighter can be used to light candles, fireplaces, birthday candles on cakes, pipes, cigars, cigarettes or anything else you can think of.
Benefits of Owning a Plasma Lighter
The following are the ten benefits of using a plasma lighter:
- Plasma lighters work without pyrotechnics and produce less pollution than other conventional methods like matches and traditional lighters.
- Since plasma lighters don't emit heat or flames, there is no risk of unintentionally starting a fire or burning another person.
- Plasma lighters may be used in windy conditions and any temperature, making them the most reliable ignition source for cigars and cigarettes.
- Since they do not require fuel refills, plasma lighters save money over time. In addition, one can simply recharge their lighter using a USB cable instead of purchasing new ones every few months while matches and traditional lighters need to be frequently replaced due to wear and tear.
- Plasma lighters are portable, allowing you to take them anywhere without worrying about whether there will be a safe place to light your cigar or cigarette on the go.
- There is no risk of physical injury from flames when using plasma lighters. No spilling or putting out fires and no need for fire safety equipment to extinguish a lighter should it start a fire.
- Plasma lighters can be used in windy or wet conditions, including at waterparks or near swimming pools. They are waterproof, and the plasma beam cannot ignite anything other than your cigar or cigarette. Also, since they do not emit any flame, there is no risk of starting a fire if the lighter falls into the pool.
- Plasma lighters work efficiently even in arctic environments with low temperatures, unlike traditional lighters that may fail to operate properly due to cold weather conditions. The same goes for extremely hot weather, as plasma lighters will still function properly while lighting and cigarettes despite high ambient temperatures.
- Plasma lighters are highly durable and reliable. Since they don't require any moving mechanical parts, plasma lighters last for many years without needing replacement parts. Lighter fluid or fuel.
- Plasma lighters save you money and time – no need to refill, maintain or replace.
Frequently Asked Questions about Plasma Lighter
What is a plasma lighter?
A plasma lighter is a device that creates an electrical arc between two electrodes within a high-oxygen environment, such as air or pure oxygen. The temperature of the arc is upwards of 5000 degrees Celsius (9000 degrees Fahrenheit), which produces rapid oxidation (breakdown) of hydrocarbons such as methane in the air. The result is that there's nothing to burn, and soot doesn't form.
It should be noted that, unlike other flame-based lighters, plasma lighters do not produce heat without air because they operate at only around 2500 degrees Celsius (4500 degrees Fahrenheit). This means you can use it anywhere, anytime - even underwater!
How hot is a plasma lighter?
A plasma lighter is about 378° F, according to the study.
The spark-based lighters are about 1,800 °F which can cause severe damage to metals depending on the duration you contact them. The hotter, the lighter it gets, the more it reduces its effectiveness. So, plasmas last longer than spark-based lighters because they never get too hot to handle. However, they don't require oxygen for ignition, so they also happen faster - about two seconds compared with 45 Seconds per spark based lighter. Also, you have to have continuous airflow when using them because of the open flame.
According to the study, plasma does not include any harmful substances produced by burning lighter fluid which can be found in most disposable lighters or candle fire lighting methods.
How to activate a plasma lighter?
Lighting it is simplicity itself; just flick the top part towards the flame! However, before doing so, please ensure that the lighter is in "non-refillable" mode. To toggle between modes, simply rotate the collar found on one of the edges around anticlockwise until it stops clicking into place in a non-refillable way. It should take approximately three clicks for this to happen. Once the desired setting has been reached confirmed by a satisfying click sound, stop rotating and turn your attention back to your lighter for lighting purposes now.
How long does a plasma lighter last?
Most plasma lighters will last for about 3,000-5,000 uses. They are reusable, rechargeable and cost-efficient because they don't use disposable butane or refills. The plasma lighter is also designed with durability in mind to withstand the daily wear and tear of being carried around everywhere you go. It can last for years without any noticeable wear and tear on it, provided that you take care of your product properly through proper cleaning and storage.
How to recharge a plasma lighter?
To recharge this lighter, simply insert the lighter with the USB plug facing up into a computer's USB port. It will typically only take about an hour to regain enough power for 20 successful double-clicks. Note that please allow two hours for the best results.
How to clean plasma lighter?
Plasma Lighters work via an electric arc, so cleaning them is not strictly necessary.
But if you do, just follow these steps:
- Keep the lighter pointed down at a low angle.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe from top to bottom.
- Use a damp cloth with a surface cleaner and wipe from top to bottom again.
- Make sure no liquid gets in the area of the power button and switch on/off - this may make it difficult or impossible for your plasma lighter ignition to work properly or even damage it!
Where to buy plasma lighter?
Amazon offers a variety of plasma lighter options. You can search for "plasma lighter" on the main page to find the latest results, or drill down to specific product categories like "Lighters & Matches" and then search within that category; you can also browse for related products that might interest you. Some examples of other types of lighters offered on our site include butane lighters and propane torches.
Good luck finding what you're looking for!
We hope this blog post has helped you find the best plasma lighter for your needs. If not, we've got more reviews and tips to help you make a decision on which one is right for you! Have any of these lighters sparked your interest? Let us know in the comments below, or reach out if you want to buy one of them now. Happy shopping!